It has 10+ payment methods,
Authorize.net - 29.99 €,
PayU Romania - 29.99 €,
PayU Turkey - 29.99 €,
PayU LATAM (Latin America countries),
PayU Poland - 29.99 €,
PayU Hungary - 29.99 €,
PayU Realex - 29.99 €
etc., new payment methods are added periodically. Upon request also, no extra charge.
You can use the module to create your online shop very easily, minimal Joomla knowledge required.
One of the strongest feature of the module is minimal code duplication, a normal Joomla module outputs the same html code for each instance making the page having duplicate content in the case of more than one instance of the module in the same page, this isn't the case of Pay My Bill module, you can add as many payment buttons on your website without code duplication, thus your website is search engine friendly.
Pay My Bill is very user friendly, doesn't bother users with many confirmations or many pages to go through, making the purchasing experience very easy and fast for your customers.
Another user friendly feature is the auto completion of the payment forms, in example you sell more than one product on the page, the customer details are saved and appear on all the other payment forms, thus it doesn't annoy the customer to re add his details if he hits cancel or wants to buy another product.
For the best practice it is recommended to configure the payment methods on the first module instance and use Joomla "Save as Copy" button to create other modules/products.
Make use of Joomla loadposition plugin. You can add the module/product in any article by adding
, where xxx is the position set on the module.
View tutorial on how to create your online shop using Pay My Bill
- Fixed or Custom payment amount options. You can have a product with a fixed price or can allow users to enter the amount, in example they pay for an invoice.
- Invoice field. Allow your customer to specify the invoice number they are paying for, the invoice number appearing in your payment gateway transaction.
- Terms and Conditions option. Require your customers to accept the terms and conditions before paying.
- Document attachments. Use the module to sell documents online, customers receive the document only upon successful payment, you may add as many documents as needed for a product.
- License Key option. Auto generate license keys for your products, if you are selling documents and want to link them with license keys.
- E-mail options. Send confirmation emails to administrator and/or buyer for Pending order (when the order is started), Cancelled (if the customer cancelled the order), Successful (when the customer confirmed the payment).
- E-mail templates. Easily customize the emails for each order status.
- Return pages. Easily customize the pages where customers arrive on your website after they pay on your payment gateway website.
- Title for payment methods. In example you accept credit card payments with PayU, customers will choose "Credit/Debit Card" in the payment select box.
- Ordering of the payment methods.
- Add extra fee on each payment method. In example knowing that PayPal has a fee for each transaction you can add this fee for this payment method.
- Add extra procentual fee. In example you want to charge an extra 2% for a specific payment method or product.
- Export all orders. All orders can be exported in CSV format for later office use.
- Product description. Add product description before the payment button and on the pop-up form.
- Change buttons colors. In example for payment button set the green template and for cancel button the red template.
- Customize button texts. Easily change the text shown on the buttons, in example "Click here to pay", "Buy for only 19.99" etc.
- Joomla language system ready. You can create your own language file easily.
- One year free support and updates.
To install Pay My Bill Module on your Joomla website please follow the steps below:
- Install the module as any other Joomla extension
- After installation you will need to go to Module Manager page
- Search for "Pay My Bill" in Module Manager
- Enable the Pay My Bill Module
- Configure the module to your needs
- Configure the payment methods required
Done! You can take payments using PayPal, Authorize.net, Realex, CashU, CardStream, PerfectMoney, EgoPay, OkPay, PlatiOnline, PayU Romania, PayU LATAM (Latin America countries), PayU Poland, PayU Hungary, PayU Turkey
Payment Methods Configuration