- Link Virtuemart with PayU Czech
- Take payments online
- Compatible with Virtuemart 2 and 3 (VM2/VM3)
- Easy to configure and install
- Payment Tax
- Cost Per Transaction
- Payment Percentage Fee
- One year support and updates
To install PayU Czech VirtueMart Plugin on your Joomla website please follow the guide below:
- Install the plugin as any other Joomla extension
- After installation you will need to go to Plugin Manager page
- Search for "PayU Czech" in Plugin Manager
- Enable the PayU Czech VirtueMart Plugin
- Create and configure the PayU Czech payment method in VirtueMart
- Go to your PayU account and create a new "Shop" (Online payments >> My shops >> Add shop)
- Set the Error and Success urls as shown in the PayU Czech VirtueMart payment method.
- Set your VirtueMart shop currency as on your PayU Czech account.
Done! You can take payments with PayU Czech Payment Gateway.